The demand for printing and copying documents to meet the needs of users and businesses, large and small, is increasing, so equipping a printer for office use is suitable for all offices, with features like wireless printing or cloud storage access, built-in security or duplex printing.
In addition, the selection of printers should be based on specific factors such as print and job volume, document copying needs, and document type. However, some all-in-one printers will be capable of scanning, printing, copying and faxing images and documents, while traditional printers only print.
The laser printers often offer high volume and fast printing, but come at a high cost. The inkjet printers will be able to handle medium to low workloads, but the price is stable for consumers. To help you choose a good printer, we've compiled a list of six printers for office use and some essential information before you buy.
Here are the best printers for office use you can buy in 2023:
- Best Overall: Canon 4451C002 All-In-One Office Use
- Runner Up: HP 1L0H8A#B1H Wireless Color All-in-One Printer For Office Use
- Best Budget: HP 5SE16A#B1F Wireless All-in-One Printer For Office Use
- Best Durable: Epson ET-4760 Printer For Office Use
- Best Convenient: HP Print, Scan, Copy All-in-One Printer For Office Use
- High Quality: HP Premier All-in-One Wireless Printer For Office Use
|6 Best Printers For Office Use|
|Canon 4451C002 All-In-One Office Use|
|HP 1L0H8A#B1H Wireless Color All-in-One Printer For Office Use|
|HP 5SE16A#B1F Wireless All-in-One Printer For Office Use|
|Epson ET-4760 Printer For Office Use|
|HP Print, Scan, Copy All-in-One Printer For Office Use|
|HP Premier All-in-One Wireless Printer For Office Use|
Best Overall: Canon 4451C002 All-In-One Office Use
- Save money
- Easy to setup for smart items
- Print well and fast
- Good quality
- The instructions when you receive in the box, there is nothing to tell how to setup WIFI
- Design is not fluid
Canon 4451C002 All-In-One Auto Document Feeder & Airprint (R) and Android Printer For Office Use can be easily connected to smartphones and computers, and also intuitive control with convenient user interface and LCD touch screen. Fax, copy, and scan multi-page documents quickly and easily with the 20-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF).
The device can also connect to mobile devices through applications Canon PRINT, Apple AirPrint (R) and Mopria (R) to print what you want. With automatic two-sided printing, which saves you a lot of paper costs, and the dual feed feature that allows the machine to hold plain paper and photo paper at the same time without removing paper or swapping trays.
|Canon 4451C002 All-In-One Office Use Specifications|
13.8 x 17.3 x 7.5 inches
Ethernet, USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Great performance with multi pages faster and combined auto double sided printing.
Runner Up: HP 1L0H8A#B1H Wireless Color All-in-One Printer For Office Use
- Security essentials
- All in one function
- Unique rule for using
- Great performance
- Easy to install
- Printing forced through an app
HP 1L0H8A#B1H Wireless Color All-in-One Printer For Office Use is suitable for small businesses and home offices, often used to print quality color documents such as forms, reports, brochures and presentations.
It has fast color printing, copying, scanning and faxing, a combination of two-sided printing and mobile printing, wireless, and an automatic document feeder that can print from USB. With the intelligent printing system, the machine requires an HP account, an internet connection and only uses HP ink to ensure the longevity of the machine.
Fast print speeds of up to 20 ppm in black and 10 ppm in color. In particular, the device can connect to wifi to recover automatically and solve connection problems. They still allow printing through mobile apps. Besides, they install data security with basic encryption, password protection, wifi security and document protection.
|HP 1L0H8A#B1H Wireless Color All-in-One Printer For Office Use Specifications|
18.11 x 13.43 x 9.21 inches
Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet
Added the HP plus smart printing system with network connection and fast print speeds.
Best Budget: HP 5SE16A#B1F Wireless All-in-One Printer For Office Use
- Good price
- Network connection
- Can print with white and black colors
- No need to print a test page before each printing
- You have to view the instruction of this printer after you press buttons on it to ensure your printer will connect to wifi
HP 5SE16A#B1F Wireless All-in-One & Mobile Print Printer For Office Use is capable of flexibly handling print, scan, and copy operations, saving print and paper time. Besides, combined with automatic two-sided printing from color printers made of 20% recycled plastic.
In addition, setting up the machine is fast and easy to use for users, you just need to download the related HP Smart applications, then connect to Wifi and this will connect to the devices of the sprayer. Also, document sharing via software like Dropbox and Google Drive and they allow printing of photos and borderless documents.
|HP 5SE16A#B1F Wireless All-in-One Printer For Office Use Specifications|
20.14 x 17.03 x 5.2 inches
Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB
Print paper with automatic two sided and a color printer made with recycled plastic.
Best Durable: Epson ET-4760 Printer For Office Use
- Great printing
- Voice recognition
- Save money and save time
- Saves footprint space
- The ink does not appear as bright in the printer so you need a flashlight to see the ink levels
- High price
Epson ET-4760 Cartridge-Free Supertank Printer For Office Use similar to HP printers, this type of printer will only use its specialized ink to print on paper, this ensures better print quality and avoids damage to the printer. Plus, you can also save up to 90% on replacement ink cartridges and get up to two years of ink cartridges.
Fast printing with the 30-sheet automatic document feeder, fax and auto print, scan, and copy both sides. Especially the borderless papers when printed have sharp colors and can be connected to smart devices such as tablets and smartphones and wifi. The machine also has additional features provided to enhance value by voice activation to print various projects and documents.
|Epson ET-4760 Printer For Office Use Specifications|
13.7 x 14.8 x 9.1 inches
Can be performed to maximize productivity 30 sheets and multi inks to print.
Best Convenient: HP Print, Scan, Copy All-in-One Printer For Office Use
- Environmental friendly
- Crisp, sharp print quality for text
- Professional looking
- Don’t have automatic document feeder (ADF) for copying and scanning
- Not high graphics print quality
HP Print, Scan, Copy All-in-One Laser Printer and Wireless Laser with Cartridge-Free Printer For Office Use can provide black and white printing at 21 ppm, scan, copy, convenient with wireless printer, equipped with a 150-sheet paper tray to help save some printing costs.
For wireless printers there are up to 5,000 pages of ink in the box, seven times more than traditional laser printers. More ink refill capacity, can connect to smart devices like phones or tablets without wifi connection for you to print, scan and copy instantly.
|HP Print, Scan, Copy All-in-One Printer For Office Use Specifications|
14.98 x 11.55 x 11.3 inches
Save money for printing and can be printed with or without a network.
High Quality: HP Premier All-in-One Wireless Printer For Office Use
- Sustainable design
- Built in security
- Auto shutdown when you select time
- Good quality
HP Premier - includes 2 years ink delivery Pro Premier All-in-One Wireless & Smart Tasks for Smart Office Productivity Printer For Office Use features a durable design made of up to 10% recycled plastic, with an aluminum surface finish and the ability to deliver fast 22 ppm printing, automatic duplex scanning and copying, and a feeder retrofit 35-page automatic document.
No need to sync with Quickbooks, Google Drive, just apply an automated task that will help digitize and organize receipts on your phone or printer. It also helps protect data with built-in security like basic encryption, password protection, Wi-Fi security, and document protection. Besides, documents can be edited based on smart apps used to scan documents to cloud software like iCloud or Box.
|HP Premier All-in-One Wireless Printer For Office Use Specifications|
10.94 x 17.3 x 13.48 inches
Used the smart app to scan before printing and a high protection system.
How To Choose The Best Printer For Office Use?
Basic some printers for office use
- Laser printer for office use: use light or focused beams to transmit text and related images on paper. Inside the printer's structure, there is a cylindrical drum called an optical receiver, on top of which laser beams are fired and they are performed during paper printing. For laser printers that print images and text on the optical sensor (use only in an emergency).
- Inkjet printer for office use: designed to print on white photo papers as these photo papers are coated with paint to ensure that the ink used to print the photo does not bleed out. It can print photos in a variety of sizes, but there are some special machines for printing 3x5 or 4x6 wallet size photos. Added more options for choosing color cartridges, which will produce more tones and colors. Photo printers can also be connected to Android and iOS devices to print photos directly.
- Color printer for office use: can be used to print multiple colors or single. Some machines today operate on the CMYK color model, which includes the four primary colors cyan, black, yellow, and magenta. However, on the printing process the color is the same, the size of most other colors, except fluorescent yellow. Moreover, there are still some printers that can only use three colors: yellow, cyan and magenta. These machines will not print out black and tend to fade. Used to print books, paper documents and magazines.
- Dot matrix printer for office use: an impact matrix printer with a printing process where ink is applied to the surface of the paper/layout. Its pins then touch the ribbon and coated with ink so that contact force can be created between the ribbon and the paper. From there creates a small dot on the paper and a dot matrix image at the end, which is created only when the individual dots are combined. For POS terminals, courier service companies, cash registers and ATMs only.
- Digital printer for office use: based electronic files or images are printed directly on the material. These images are printed directly to the digital printer via digital file format such as TIFF, PDF or any other format. In this type of machine, no adjustment is required about the plates in the offset printer. And they do it directly on photo paper, paper, canvas, canvas, cardboard. In particular, they are used when sharp detail is required and small quantities are required. Used in the trade of stationery stores, to print business cards, letterheads.
- Thermal printer for office use: use heat to create images on paper, they are also known for their speed and advanced technology and ability to reach high quality. Besides, they don't use ink or toner, instead relying on thermal paper to print images. In particular, they have fewer buttons and use software while printing. In addition, they have many different sizes and designs so it is easy to fit consumers. Mainly used in banking, aviation, retail, healthcare industry, grocery stores.
- Ink tank printer for office use: feeds liquid ink into a separate print head inside the printer. The printhead then distributes the ink in droplets on the surface of the page, thereby forming an image or text. Ink printers usually have a large ink capacity. Thereby, during using it, you can refill the ink tank at a cheap price compared to the ink cartridge. Known good choice for those who want to print several pages per month.
- All in one printer for office use: known as multifunction printers (MFPs) or multifunction devices (MFDs). With all-in-one printers they combine a copier, scanner, and printer. They have the ability to print almost anything needed for every business or home.
- Label printer for office use: have a special feed mechanism for handling roll material. Only use self-adhesive label material and tags (card-stock) for printing purposes. In addition, this printer uses a variety of label materials including paper and other polymer or synthetic resin materials. Stand for retail price marking, laboratory and blood sample marking, packaging and labeling, and fixed asset management.
- Laserjet printer for office use: sse a laser to print prints on a metal cylinder called a drum. They have sucked up the toner powder contained in the toner cartridge by the use of static electricity. After, the ink will be rolled on the paper by the drum in the form of a printout. On the other hand, as the ink passes underneath, they will be melted onto the paper using heat from the fuser. Mainly used by all businesses that create quality printed products. Stand for making labels, printing company stationery products and making advertisement leaflets.
- Barcode printer for office use: designed for the production of barcode labels or tags and can be attached, printed directly onto products. This type of machine uses only thermal transfer printers or direct thermal printers to create labels. For low cost thermal transfer printers, printing on surfaces that are difficult to read when exposed to direct sunlight, chemical vapors or heat. Barcode printers are versatile and can store large amounts of papers and are durable. Mainly used for pre-shipment packaging or retail item labeling with EAN and UPC. Used in large farms, for offices and retail work.
- PVC card printer for office use: has features a smooth surface design that cannot be used by traditional inkjet or laser printers to print on them. Therefore, PVC card printers are mainly used for printing on smooth surfaces. In a PVC card printer, the heated print head runs on the ribbon. This step will help transfer the colors onto the card so that the design is printed on it. It only uses reverse transfer printing technology or dye sublimation technology to print cards, which include a drum, a printhead card and a ribbon. Using different ribbons and printing technology.
- Sublimation printer for office use: use heat to print on an object or on a fabric. First, the printer will design on demand on special paper (under heating conditions, the ink on the paper turns into a gas and is completely incorporated / printed onto the object or fabric). Ideal for printing designs on t-shirts, socks, hoodies or any high poly fabric. It is noteworthy that they are not suitable for natural fabrics, silk and cotton.
- Portable printer for office use: compact design, lightweight and easy to carry anywhere. They allow you to print high-quality documents and only print receipts in gas tanks, shops, hotels and restaurants. Mobile printers are used in credit.
- Canvas printer for office use: used to print personal images, structure and operation like inkjet printer technology. The printer will print the image on a canvas, when the print is complete, the paper is stretched and framed. Mainly used to reproduce 2D art types such as paintings, drawings, photos.
Input and output trays system
Today's printers all work by pulling paper in from the front, running around the drum or roller, then they bring the paper out to the output tray. But if you print on heavy stock, and don't want to warp the paper; you can select printers that have the input tray coming from the back of the printer so that the paper is pushed through in a straight line. However, there are still several paper trays in the front, allowing you to choose different colored paper such as one that holds letter-size paper and the other that holds legal-size paper.
Colors of printer for office use
Choosing a print color also affects the print quality on paper. Most office printing is used in black and white, which are quite common with laser printers. If you mainly print text documents, use a laser printer that is faster and cheaper for black and white printing than an inkjet printer. Low-cost inkjet printers will require a lot of ink, which can increase costs if printing in large quantities. In case, when you choose to print color graphs and brochures, the color laser printer will produce brilliant color images, though not quality but fast and efficient. Inkjet printers are suitable for photographers and businesses, as fewer prints produce high-quality images and possibly a better price.
Duplexing of printer for office use
Not only are all low-priced printers capable of printing two-sided pages, but also you can print a lot and want to save on paper costs. However, there are still some printers that allow printing on both sides of the paper by manually reloading the paper after the first side has been printed.
Speed of printer for office use
In a business or office with pressure to deal with printing records at the same time, investing in a printer can meet the demand, especially if there are many employees connected to the network through the same unit. taste. Some manufacturers will list pages per minute (PPM) in the specifications for each model to measure how fast the print speed is. According to reviews, laser printers operate at twice or about twice the speed of printers.
Wifi and smart items capabilities
Nowadays almost all printers are connected to wifi. Choosing a wireless device increases convenient printer storage and employee connectivity. For modern printers, there is additional software that makes it easy to connect from mobile technology. This makes your job faster and finishes printing steps to save time.
Duty cycle of printer for office use
Duty cycle is known for the number of pages per month the printer is designed to safely produce. And this number is intended to provide a general idea of what your printer is designed to handle. If the number of prints exceeds the duty cycle limit, the printer will fail prematurely. To avoid problems, you can use a high-volume printer to print more pages.
Multi and single functions of printer for office use
Printers today are more versatile than before. They can wirelessly connect, copy, scan, print, email and most of this can be done in one place, by one unit. Besides, multifunction printer devices are also known as all-in-one or AIO printers, not only print from a computer, but also allow you to scan existing documents and copy or save as files.
In addition, they are also very handy for keeping papers saved as PDF files. In general, consumer-grade multifunction lets you copy sizes up to 8.5 x 11 inches, called letter size, or printers that allow 8.5 x 14 inches of paper called paper sizes. legal size. If you must copy or scan a lot, look for a multifunction device with an automatic document feeder called an ADF that helps you move through the system quickly.
Cost ink of printer for office
If the printer is cheap, it costs more ink, designed for those who do not print a lot. In general, manufacturers will calculate the price per page of the printer specs list. From there, compare your printer's monthly print needs and duty cycle with the price per page, so you can choose a more suitable printer.
For laser printers that will produce more pages per cartridge but less than for inkjet printers. Cartridges will hold enough ink for a thousand pages or more, while high-yield XL inkjet cartridges typically fill about six or seven hundred pages before the next refill. Therefore, choosing the right cartridge will save you a lot.
Which Brands Make The Best Printer For Office Use?
Canon U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. New York Branch was established in 1955 and formally incorporated as Canon U.S.A., Inc. in 1965.
Our long tradition of introducing efficient, precise products will continue into the future – with the continued development of some of the most advanced micromechatronics capabilities for ultra-fine, high-precision processing.
On the market, there are many types of printers that combine features to perform intensive operations when printing data. However, whatever the reason, you should need a printer for the office.
Before buying, you have to find out what type of machine you want to serve your needs such as laser and inkjet printers, black and color ink-only printers, and print-only and multifunction devices. From there, we have already shared above the list of six printers for office use and some printers for information. Thanks for reading behomemate.